Monday, April 03, 2023

2023 Cesar Chavez Day Celebration at Miami University (Oxford, Ohio)

 Last week, I had the honor of being part of the celebration of Cesar Chavez Day at  Miami University, in Oxford, Ohio. 

It was a great experience not only because both events were full (I gave a writing workshop to more than 65 people, and a very well-attended lecture/poetry reading), but because I found in the audience several of my former students, coming back for more Dr. Iris’ talking after several years. That warmed my heart. Some of these pictures were taken by them.









No comments:

"Los disfraces del fuego" tiene segunda edición, ahora en Ecuador

  Queridos amigos, me alegra mucho decirles que mi libro “Los disfraces del fuego”, que fue publicado en México hace uños años y ahora está ...