Wednesday, February 01, 2023

Manuel Iris, Writer-In-residence at the Cincinnati & Hamilton County Public Library (Video)

During my year as Writer-in-residence for the Cincinnati and Hamilton County Public Library, I will host podcasts, write blog posts, hold office hours, and lead writing workshops.

Watch the video to learn more about my life, writing, and what I hope to do during my year-long Writer-in-Residence term at the Cincinnati & Hamilton County Public Library. 

The Library Foundation’s Writer-in-Residence serves as our literary ambassador to the community. Find out more about the position, and view upcoming event dates: https://chpl.org/writer-in-residence/


No comments:

"Los disfraces del fuego" tiene segunda edición, ahora en Ecuador

  Queridos amigos, me alegra mucho decirles que mi libro “Los disfraces del fuego”, que fue publicado en México hace uños años y ahora está ...